Thursday, June 7, 2007

Madhubala Vs Madhuri






I believe when I was in my Second Standard I saw Tezaab. I didnt know who was Madhuri till then. I was in Hyderabad and every where right from Road side to Railway station I could hear only one song (Ek do Teen....). My dad, my mom and my sister went to see Ramlakhan after one week. It was my mom who became a great fan of Madhuri Dixit after seeing that movie. My mom always admires her as an embodiment of beauty. She always appreciates her Dance,Acting etc etc. For my mom Beauty is Perfection and she describes Madhuri as a Perfect Beauty.

My dad believes that Madhuri looks like Madhubala but ,my mom does not think so. Of course my mom likes Madhubala lekin phir bhi not like Madhuri. I accept that Madhuri looks good, but I adore Madhubala as much as my mom loves Madhuri.

Initially I was not convinced that they look alike but when I saw "Oh Ramji " from Ramlakhan and "Mohe Pangat Pe" from Mughal e Azam I got a bit confused. That song gave me a feeling that they look alike. I have collected many pics from both the songs. They are lovely, cute and exciting.

No comments: